Wednesday 17 February 2016

Happy New Year everyone

 It has been quite some time since my last blog and I thought I should get back into the swing of things.

I now have a new website, check it out!  
www.juliesimmonsfineart.com 
This last year was extraordinarily busy and the beginning of this year has been no different.
I have been working on a new body of work using primed canvas as my support for watercolour and already exhibited in a solo show at 
Breathing Colours Gallery in Balmain.

'Abundance' Sold
'Breaking the Fast' Sold
'Fresh'
 
As you can see they are quite stark in their presentation but they also a delight to paint.
 
My next solo exhibition is looming large and opens on the 12th March at Purple Noon Gallery
 
 
 I am delighted to have been awarded the Combined Art Societies of Sydney 
'Artist of the Year'
for 2015. 
 
I can see this year is going to be as busy as the 2015!
 
What's coming up
 
 
Happy Painting!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment